Preparations are underway for the upcoming 2018 Iguana Specialist Group meeting!
The meeting will be held at the Fort Worth Zoo in Texas, USA, from 4–8 November 2018.
Registration is due 1 August 2018. The Registration Fee is $140 and includes most meals and activities listed below. Late Registration after August 1st will be an additional $25 – download registration form here
Abstracts are due 30 September, Sunday. See Call for Abstracts for guidelines.
Travel award application materials are found here
For hotel reservation information click here
Sunday, 4 November:
* Arrival and check-in at Courtyard Marriott.
* Ice Breaker 6–9:00 pm, The Woodshed (easy walk from hotel).
Monday, 5 November: Iguana Specialist Group Meeting at Fort Worth Zoo
Tuesday, 6 November: Iguana Specialist Group Meeting at Fort Worth Zoo
Wednesday, 7 November: Iguana Specialist Group Meeting at Fort Worth Zoo
* On your own afternoon Zoo Tour, including private tours of the Museum of Living Art (reptile house) and Cyclura facility.
* Closing Dinner at Joe T. Garcia’s (TexMex, Stockyard attraction), 6–10:00 pm
Thursday, 8 November:
* Field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium, including tour and lunch